Tuesday, July 5, 2011

On my way

I absolutely suck at packing....so of course I am still packing the morning before I leave.  I get to the airport to drop my bags off and but of course my one bag is overweight...so my dad and is tearing through my bag trying to find things to take out and just mail to me.  We finally make the airlines regulation but I realize I'm 10 pounds over what the Peace Corps said...so I guess I'll be ditching some toiletries in DC tonight and trying to rework the disaster my dad created as he tried to help me make the luggage weight.  How I will be able to make the weight requirement, I have no idea...and here I thought I didn't pack much.


the stress of traveling as unprepared me.

1 comment:

  1. if possible you can mail it to me, then i'll mail it to you once you're settled in?

    ReplyDelete