Thursday, June 16, 2011

final countdown

The dates are set, I leave July 5th from SF to Washington D.C.  July 6th I have "staging" where my head will be crammed with lots of info.  Next day I am off to South Africa for three months of training and then two years in whatever community they put me in.  Still isn't real, but I am getting excited as the days pass.  I guess I need to really start packing and buying everything I have been putting off, like a new laptop or netbook.   My old little powerbook is dying so I can't take that with me, problem is now that I have waited so long I am probably just going to have to buy whatever they have at Best Buy...me and my procrastination.  Ramble, ramble, ramble...

I'll be in SF tomorrow getting a Yellow Fever shot and taking care of some random business sooo anyone in SF who follows this...anyone?  Let me know if you want to meet up?

 
oh photoshop how I've missed you...

No comments:

Post a Comment