Sunday, August 14, 2011

greetings via my blackberry

Warning! I am writing this using my blackberry so excuse any misspellings and funkiness that goes on with this post.

So, it has been a little over a month in SA and we find out our sites this upcoming friday! I will be in either the northwest or northern cape province. SA has been pretty awesome so far, my friend kelsey has called it "posh" core because most everyone has a phone, a lot of blackberrys that have data plans, people have wireless modems or tether their phone to their computer to get online, we live close to a pretty good mall and have had a bunch of field trips into big cities. Everyones situation is a little different I have a flush toilet and bathtub in my house, so I'm pretty lucky. Others take bucket baths and have to use pit toilets.

Last note: handwashing towels is stupid, I'm going to start drying off with a wash cloth so I don't have to wash my big towels again!

Sorry this ended abrubtly but my hands hurt from typing on a phone

No comments:

Post a Comment